*Graham crackers or digestive biscuits (I prefer Graham crackers for this cake. Just it is difficult to find it out if we are not in USA!) = Appropriate doses to cover the bottom of the cake mold.
Use the cake mold (solid bottom) as it will bake a cake in a water bath.
Set the oven @170 degree.
1. Put the egg white (for 4 eggs) in the bowl and make firm meringue as shown on the photo. (Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form.) Until it will not fall down even you flip the bowl upside down for example.
2. Prepare the cake mode. Put the baking paper and then spread enough cookies to cover the bottom of the cake mold.
3. In a large bowl, using a hand electric mixer, mix together cream cheese and sugar until contents become smooth.
4. Put eggs one a time and mix them each time.
5. Put whipped cream ( liquid ) into the bowl. And them mix them again.
6. When you mix them well, sift flower on it. Put also Merengue ( which you made at No.1) together. Mix them well.
7. Ease into the cake mold.
8. Bake cheese cake in a water bath at preheated oven of 170c for 30mins, reduce temperature to 150c and bake for another 30mins. On the way, if you think the color of the cake’s top is enough brown, cover aluminium on the care to avoid getting more color.
9. Unmold and leave it at room temperature before slicing.