2. In a medium bowl, sift together cake flour and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat together butter and sugar until smooth with hand mixer at medium speed. Add egg white little by little and mix until combined at low speed. Then stir rose syrup in it and blend well.
4. Add flour mix into the butter mixture, then stir them with a spatula until combined.
5. Transfer dough to piping bag with your favorite tip and pipe the cookie dough just as you like on the baking sheet you prepared. Leave some space between each one as they spread out a little.
6. Bake for about 13 - 15 mins or until the edges are lightly golden brown. These cookies are fragile, so let them cool on the baking tray for a few minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.