1. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt in a medium size bowl and set aside.
2. in a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar using an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs little by little and beat it until they are smooth. Add grand marnier, cinammon powder, coffee powder and beat to combine.
3. Add the flour mixture and mix them just until combined (be careful not to over mix).
4. Gently add the almonds and mix them evenly in the batter.
5. Transfer the dough onto the cooking board, form it into two rectangular blocks and wrap with plastic. Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 190C degree.
7. Slice the dough thinly (about 0.5 - 1 mm thick) and place them on baking sheet, spacing them out about 3 to 4cm apart.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies are light golden brown. Let cool down completely and store in an airtight container.