1. Melt the coffee powder in hot water. Let it cool down. Put all ingredients A and lukewarm coffee in your blender and juice it all. Transfer into a medium bowl. Add the whipped cream into the bowl and mix well.
2. In a microwave-safe case, add 40ml water, gelatin and micro-wave it for about 15 seconds. Remove from the microwave oven and mix it to melt the gelatin.
3. Pour the gelatin mixture into the mousse mixture and mix well. Spoon the mixture into your dessert serving cups. Chill for about 3 to 4 hours or until set.
4. When the mousse has set, start making chocolate sauce on top: Melt the chocolate and add evaporated milk, mix well.
5. Pour the chocolate sauce over the firm coffe mousse.