1 small bunch leafy greens vegetables as your choice - roughly chopped (spinach, garlic chives common bean, scallion, etc...)
If it is difficult to get those noodles, then use "Barilla Capellini No. 1". When you cook pasta in boiling water, just add 1 tbsp of baking soda (1 tbsp baking soda per 1 liter of water). The pasta will turn more Ramen-like, and that's all you need to do. It is quite helpful when you are busy :-)
Make the chili oil :
1. In a small pot, add all the ingredient A (dried chili, star anise, sichuan peppercorns, cinnamon stick and oil), bring to boil over medium low heat and simmer for 1 min. Remove from the heat. Let it cool down to room temperature.
2. In a small sauce cup, strain the oil to remove all chili and add korean chili flakes in. Mix well and set aside.
Prepare the sauce :
3. In a small pan, fry the garlic until fragrant (with 1 tbsp oil) and add all the sauce ingredient except water. Bring it to boil and simmer for 1 min over low heat. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Prepare beef topping
4. In a frying pan, add the oil and fry the garlic and zha cai until fragrant. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Season with the ingredient "A". Mix well to combine the sauce evenly. Remove from the heat.
To assemble :
5. Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain. Divide the sauce to serving bowls, add noodles and the greens you prepared. sprinkle the cooked beef over the top.