1. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, onion, corn, and continue stirring until cooked. Season with "A" and transfer them into a baking dish (casserole) and sprinkle grated cheese over the vegetables.
2. In a medium bowl, add sliced potatoes and marinate with "B".
3. Arrange the marinated potatoes over the vegetable mixture. Place in the oven and bake for about an hour (preheat the oven to 180 C degree) or until the potatoes becomes tender and golden brown.
1. Rinse chicken in cold water and drain. Marinate chicken chunks in a mixture of "A" for 30 mins to 1h.
2. Mix "B" in a small bowl. Set aside. Drain excess liquid of chicken, and flour all chicken pieces with "B" until they are evenly covered with the powder mix.
3. Make sauce : In another bowl, add all ingredient "C" and mix well and set aside.
4. Heat some of oil in a wok or frying-pan and heat it over medium/high heat. Check the oil is ready to fry by dipping a small piece of chicken in the oil. It will float to the surface if it's hot enough. Fry the chicken chunks for about 7-8 minutes over high heat or until no longer pink. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
5. Increase heat to high and fry them again for another a few minutes until chicken are golden brown or crunchy outside.
6. Cook sauce : Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or frying-pan and fry minced garlic until fragrant and add the prepared sauce "C" into the pan. Simmer the sauce over low heat until it starts to boil. Put the fried chicken into the sauce and gently mix.