1. In a medium bowl, sift together cake flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Microwave the butter until it melts. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and add sugar at a time. Beat them until creamy or doubled in volume by using an electric mixer (about for 5 to 6 min).
4. Add vanilla, maple syrup, grand marnier, heavy cream, yogurt. Mix them to combine evenly.
5. Add dry mixture from Step #1 into the egg mixture and mix together well. Pour the melted butter into the mixture and mix with a rubber spatula until thoroughly combined.
6. Preheat the oven to 190C degree.
7. Brush the madeleine mould's tin with melted butter (extra) and dust with flour, dab away the excess oil. Spoon the batter into the mold and bake the madeleine for about 12 mins or until puffed and light brown.