1. *Make the tortillas* In a bowl add flour, salt, sugar, and corn flour. Mix well. Pour the water and mix well until smooth. Add the olive oil and mix.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat, then wipe it with oiled kitchen paper. Pour the batter onto it, quickly make a pancake shape using a ladle. Cook for about 1 minute or until the bottom surface is lightly browned. Flip the tortilla over and cook for a few mins or until you have a few brown spots. Repeat with all remaining mixture.
3. Transfer tortillas to a plate and cover with a clean dish cloth. Set aside.
4. *Prepare the chicken* In a small bowl, add chicken and mix with cooking sake (or wine) and katakuriko/potato starch. In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry the chicken until no longer pink. Add ingredients A and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the sauce has slightly thickened. Let it cool to room temperature.
5. Once it has cooled, transfer to your food processor. Process until coarsely chopped. Set aside.
6. *Make the Guacamole* Cut the avocados in half and remove seed. Score the inside of the avocado, using a spoon. Place in a bowl.
7. Roughly mash the avocado, using a fork. Add all the rest of ingredients and mix. Chill until you serve.
For the cabbage Add the cabbage in a bowl, add 1 tsp salt and let it sit for 30~60min. Water will come out. Rinse and drain.
Assemble Place a tortilla on a clean surface or a plate. Spread chicken, cabbage, cheese, guacamole and roll it. Enjoy your tortilla wraps!