1. In a cooking pot, add 500g water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add sake/wine and pork, bring it to a boil again. Simmer for a few minutes until pork is no more pink.
3. Remove the pork on the plate and set aside. Keep the water in which you boiled the pork to make the soup. Strain the broth through a fine sieve into a bowl and set aside.
4. In a large cooking pot, heat lard and cook the garlic until fragrant. Add the boiled pork and cook lightly. Remove from the heat.
5. You can brown the pork with a kitchen torch if you have one (optional).
6. Now add the broth in the cooking pot with the cooked pork, add soy milk and another 500g water.
7. Add the seasoning ingredients and bring it to a boil. Skim off the top foamy layer.
Now we put it all together :
8. Boil the noodles according to the package directions, drain them very well and divide the noodle into four serving bowl. Pour the hot soup over the noodle. Top with some vegetable and eggs of your choice. Sprinkle some ground toasted sesame seeds to taste.