1. In a small cup add water and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. Mix dry ingredients (plain flour, gluten, potato starch and rice flour) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with "0.8mm sheet pasta disk". Close lid.
3. Turn the machine on and choose the setting. Press Start.
4. Slowly pour water mix through the opening in the lid.
5. Gyoza sheet will begin to form and it will come out within 3 minutes. Stop the machine once when the first 10cm are out, then cut them off. Put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first gyoza sheet is not smooth enough ;-)
6. Resume the machine and the gyoza sheet will be extruded again, as you fold the sheet, dust with potato starch. Do not cut it until the machine stops.
7. Lightly dust your chopping board with potato starch. Lay the sheet of dough on it and cut it out using a circle cookie cutter (about 9cm diameter). Dust the cut out wrappers with katakuriko/potato starch if necessary and set aside. Repeat as many times as you can (do not throw away the excess sheet).
8. Enjoy with your favorite filling!
9. Spread the excess cuts on an oven sheet, sprinkle ketchup and cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes at 200℃. Quick pizza is done :)