1. Add the mango to a food processor and blend until smooth (or make mango puree using a stick blender). Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add gelatin and water. Mix well. Place the bowl in a hot water bath (hot, not boiled) to help dissolve the gelatin.
3. In a microwave-safe case, add milk and micro-wave it for about 30 seconds (at 600W). Remove from the microwave oven, then add the gelatin from #2. Mix gently and melt the gelatin completely. Add sugar and mix until melt.
4. Add evaporated milk, heavy cream and then mango puree. Mix well until mixture is smooth.
5. Pour the mixture into your dessert serving cups. Cover with cling film and chill for about 3 to 4 hours or until the pudding is set.
6. In a small bowl, add all the sauce ingredients (evaporated milk, heavy cream, white sugar) and mix to combine evenly. Spoon the sauce onto the mango pudding.