1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then crush it into tiny pieces, using your hands. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix well to combine.
3. Foam the mixture into balls.
4. Deep-fry the tofu balls, turning them occasionally until all sides are light brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
1. Wrap the tofu with kitchen paper towels and put it in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to drain the water. Let it cool to room temperature and mash it in a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry garlic and ginger until aromatic. Then add zha cai and stir-fry for a few more minutes. Add the ingredient A to season. Let it cool to room temperature.
3. In a bowl add ground beef, the drained tofu from #1, zha cai from #2 and the ingredient B. Mix until well combined and sticky.
4. Shape into patties. In a skillet, heat 1 or 2 tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Place the patties and reduce the heat to low. Fry them on both sides until nicely brown or until cooked through. Cover and cook for another 5 mins.