2 cup Japanese rice or thai rice - wash the rice well and drain.
2 cup water
1 tsp turmeric powder
For the sauce
40g sour cream
1 tsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp heavy cream
dash of salt
dash of sugar
some of lemon juice
For the eggplants topping
1 egg plant - cut into bite size
1 tbsp olive oil
30g soy sauce
30g balsamic vineger
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
Lettuce or equivalent for garnish
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredient A and mix well. Marinade chicken in this sauce for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Prepare the rice Put the washed rice in a rice cooker pot. Add the water to the rice.
3. Add turmeric powder and butter over the rice. If there are any options on your rice cooker, then choose white rice. Click to start!
4. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredient and mix well. Set aside in the fridge until the meal is ready.
5. Make the white sauce topping In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the chicken until no longer pink. Add ingredients "B" and continue to stir for another 1 to 2 min.
6. Make the eggplant topping In a frying-pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil (extra) over high heat and fry eggplants until wilted. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Set aside.
7. Still in the same frying pan (without washing after cooking eggplants), add soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and sugar and bring it to boil. Once boiling, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add eggplants to marinate for about 1 hour.
6. All together now Serve each plate : First rice, then add chicken, lettuce garnish and eggplant on top of the rice. Finally top with the white sauce.