1. In a bowl add all the seasoning ingredients and mix.
2. Place the pork in a container or ziplock bag. Add the sauce (from step 1) and Marinate 24 to 48 hours in the fridge.
3. Preheat oven to 190℃.
4. Line a tray with foil and place the marinated pork. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven once and flip the pork. Bake for another 15 minutes at 200℃.
6. Remove from the oven once more and flip the pork. Cook again, 8 to 10 minutes, at 200℃.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Transfer the dipping sauce from the ziplock bag to a small cooking pan and bring it to a boil. Once it has boiled, simmer for a few minutes or until the sauce has thickened a little. Set aside.
8. Wait 10-15 minutes before slicing.
9. Slice the pork thickness as per your taste, then serve with sauce!
Char Siu is good for the ramen topping, also fried rice! Or why not make the char siu buns:)