1. Put all the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process until finely pureed (or until smooth). Occasionally stop and scrape down the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula to mix and combine evenly.
Note 1 - How to use
Serve with fish or meat. Obviously you can also use it as a pasta sauce! Adjust with salt to your taste.
Note 2 - If you don't use it on the spot
Place the paste in a zip-lock freezer bag, squeeze out the excess air, seal, and place in the freezer.
1. In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Then add the ingredient A and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until wilted. Add and mix the ingredient B to season. Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
2. Add the lukewarm vegetable from #1 into your food processor and process until smooth.
3. Transfer them into a frying-pan and add ingredient C. Heat over medium-high heat and bring it to a boil.
4. Add the cooked pasta and mix gently. Serve hot!