1. Mix the dry ingredients (semolina, bread flour, gluten flour) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with the spaghetti extrusion disc. Close lid.
2. In a small cup, add the 216ml water mix (2 egg + water), mix well and set aside. Turn the machine on and set it to the quantity you are making. Press Start.
3. Slowly pour the water mix through the opening in the lid.
4. Pasta dough will begin to form and noodle will come out within a few minutes. Cut the first noodles at about 10cm length and put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first noodle is not smooth enough :-)
5. The noodles will be extruded. Cut the pasta every 35cm (your choice).
6. Toss the pasta with a little bit of katakuriko/potato starch to prevent sticking.
1. Cook the pasta : bring water to a boil, stir in salt (1 tsp) and add the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying-pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until wilted.
3. Add the butter in the pan and let it melt completely. Then add the flour to the mixture, stirring to combine with the onions.
4. Pour the milk gradually. Mix well each time. Once all the milk is incorporated, add shrimps and ham, mix well. Then add also the seasoning salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese, stirring frequently. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Finally, add the cooked pasta. Mix well.
6. Divide the mixture into each baking dish. Top with shredded cheese (of your choice), as much as you want, over the gratin.
7. Pre-heat the oven to 200℃. Bake the gratin for 15 min. Cover with alminium and bake 5 min more.
1. In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Cook onion until soft and add beef, tomato. Stir-fry until meat is no more pink.
2. Add all ingredients A and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for about 20min. Remove the lid and cook for about 10min more. Let it cool and set aside.
3. *Make white cream* Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan, then add the flour. Stir continuously until the mixture is smooth. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the milk (a little at a time), stirring constantly. The mix will be a doughy paste at first. Keep adding milk gradually (avoid lumps). When all milk is added, reduce the heat to low to simmer, stirring constantly for a few more minutes until the sauce has thickened. Season with salt.
4. Spread a spoonful of the meat sauce and white sauce over the base of a baking dish. Arrange the zucchini, cover with pasta sheets. Repeat the layers : white sauce, meat, zucchini, pasta, twice more. Finish with meat sauce and then, last, white cream sauce.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese. Pre-heat the oven to 190℃.