1. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a fry pan and fry garlic until it is fragrant or lightly brown and then add onion. Continue to cook till the onion is soft. Add the ingredient A (not cheese) and cook for a few minutes. Let it cool to room temperature.
Pre-heat the oven to 200 ℃ degree.
2. Line a pie pan, easing the crust onto the base. Trim the excess crust edges with scissor or knife.
3. Spread the onion/garlic mix and then sprinkle the cheese over it.
4. Neatly arrange the sliced zucchini. Mix the sauce ingredients (soy sauce and olive oil). Brush the zucchini with the sauce.
5. Place it in the oven and bake for about 30 mins or until the top crisps and the top turns golden brown. Serve hot!