1. In a wok or skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Add onion, red onion, carrot and cook, finally add ground beef, continue stir-frying until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Add "seasoning" ingredients (cooking sake, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, honey, ketchup, tomato paste, kosher salt, curry powder, paprika powder). Stir for another 3~5min over low heat. Then add green bell pepper. Cook for another few minutes.
3. Add mustard and sugar. Stir well.
4. Serve with hot steamed rice, top with an egg over the rice.
1. Cook the pasta : bring water to a boil, stir in salt (1 tsp) and add the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying-pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until wilted.
3. Add the butter in the pan and let it melt completely. Then add the flour to the mixture, stirring to combine with the onions.
4. Pour the milk gradually. Mix well each time. Once all the milk is incorporated, add shrimps and ham, mix well. Then add also the seasoning salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese, stirring frequently. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Finally, add the cooked pasta. Mix well.
6. Divide the mixture into each baking dish. Top with shredded cheese (of your choice), as much as you want, over the gratin.
7. Pre-heat the oven to 200℃. Bake the gratin for 15 min. Cover with alminium and bake 5 min more.
1. In a bowl, mix together the white miso paste, cooking sake, mirin and sugar until it forms a smooth paste for the marinade. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle salt over the salmon and set aside for about 30min. Salt will draw excess water/liquid and smell from the fish.
3. Gently pat dry with paper towel to remove the moisture of salmon. Do not wash with water after that!
4. Pour half of the marinade sauce in a flat bottom container. Place the salmon in the container and pour the rest of marinade sauce on top of it so as to coat both sides.
5. Cover with saran wrap and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
if you cook with the saucepan
6. Wipe excess miso marinade off the fillets (use your hands, don't rinse it off). Heat up a grill pan lined with cooking sheet paper over medium heat and place the salmon skin down first. After a few minutes, turn the salmon over and grill the other side for another a few minutes until they are lightly browned or until the salmon is almost cooked through.
if you cook in your oven
alt. 6. Preheat oven to 200ºC. Wipe excess miso marinade off the fillets (use your hands, don't rinse it off) and place the fish skin side up on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet. Then bake about 10 to 15 minutes or until the salmon is almost cooked through.
1. Cook macaroni in boiling water with salt according to the package.
2. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil) over medium heat, and cook chicken until no longer pink.
3. Add onion, shallot and mushrooms, cook until the onion is softer.
4. Add butter and melt it at medium heat, then add flour and mix well.
5. Add milk little by little, stir constantly. When the sauce gets thicker, season with ingredient A. Heat it in a low heat for a couple of minutes until the milk starts bubbling (do not overcook), mixing constantly.
6. Add macaroni and let it be well coated with the sauce.
7. Transfer into the baking dish.
8. Cover with mozzarella cheese, (or your choice of cheese) and bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 mins.