* you can add more or less, depend on how tick you want your soup.
1/2 tsp salt (if necessary)
1. In a pressure cooking pot, heat vegetable oil until hot. Add garlic, ginger and fry until just fragrant. Add the beef and cook for a few min. Then add onion, carrot and stir-fry for about 5 min or until slightly wilted.
2. Add water (1L) and beef bouillon cube. Put the lid on and lock the pressure cooker. Turn the heat to high. Once the pressure builds up, turn the heat down to low and cook at high pressure for about 8 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the pressure come down naturally.
3. Remove the lid, add another 800ml water. Add the seasoning (hondashi powder, soy sauce, mirin, curry powder, sugar and - optionnaly - salt.
4. Add the curry roux and bring the pot to a boil. Dissolve the roux completely. Make sure you stir once in a while so the curry will not get burnt on the bottom. Your curry soup is ready.
5. Cook noodles according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, serve curry soup in a serving bowl. Immediately place the cooked noodles in the curry soup. Top up with chopped scallion and cheese if you want. Serve hot!