280g bread flour (or 275g T65 and 5g gluten flour)
30g white sugar
5g powdered milk
25g unsalted butter
1. Add all the ingredients (except butter and yeast) in the pan of your bread machine. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions. After 5 min, add butter then add the yeast in the yeast compartment.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove the dough from the machine and place it on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 8 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball, and arrange the balls at the bottom of the chiffon cake mold. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume.
5. Lightly sprinkle flour over the bread, using a cooking sieve.
6. Preheat the oven to 170℃ and bake for about 20 min. Remove from the mold
1. Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat it up at 600W for about 1 minute to start with. Remove from the oven and stir well. Repeat with shorter intervals (of about 15 seconds), stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Do not overcook.
2. Immediately add the corn flakes and the toasted almonds (optional) into the melted chocolate. Mix with a rubber spatula, gently fold in the corn flakes until evenly coated.
3. Spread the "choco flakes" onto the parchment baking sheet or aluminium tray.