1. In a large bowl, add all the ingredient A and mix well. Knead mixture with hands until it becomes smooth and elastic.
2. Shape meatball mixture into small balls. Heat up some cooking oil in a wok or pot on medium-high. When the oil is hot, place the meatballs into the frying pan gently. Fry them, turning till browned on all sides and cooked through. Set aside.
3. Make the bechamel sauce In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over medium-high heat until melted completely. Add the flour and stir them together until smooth. Reduce the heat to medium, and then pour the milk a little at a time, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens and smoothens. Add sour cream, heavy cream (optional), soy sauce, salt, sugar and mix well. Remove from the heat.
1. In a small frying-pan, add grinded coconut and cook until lightly brown (no oil). Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Add butter in a small pan on medium low heat, combine water, milk and sugar until the batter melts.
4. Remove from the heat, add coconut oil, monin vanilla syrup (optional), grinded coconut, beaten eggs, salt and vanilla, then mix well. Stir in the sifted flour. Again mixing till smooth, the batter will be thick and soft.
5. Heat a pizzelle iron and brush lightly with oil or butter and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the batter onto hot pizzelle iron and cook them until golden brown. Each machine heats differently so it depends on how brown you like your Pizzelles.
6. Carefully remove pizzelle from iron, and place it on a wire rack. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container to keep crispy!