1. In a medium bowl, sift together cake flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and add sugar at a time until just combined.
3. Add maple syrup, heavy cream, yogurt. Mix them to combine evenly.
4. Add dry mixture from Step #1 into the egg mixture and mix together well with a rubber spatula.
5. Microwave the butter until it melts. (about 1 min at 600w)
Pour the melted butter into the mixture and mix with a rubber spatula until thoroughly combined. Let rest about 1h at room temperature.
6. Preheat the oven to 190℃ degree.
7. Brush the madeleine mould's tin with melted butter (extra) and dust with flour (optional). Spoon the batter into the mold and bake the madeleine for about 10 to 12 mins (depend on your mold) or until puffed and light brown.