1. In a large cooking pot, heat 2 tbsp sesame oil and cook garlic, ginger and sesame until fragrant. Add pork and stir-fry until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Pour the water (1L), and add all the seasoning ingredients, soy milk (1L). Bring it to almost boil and set aside.
3. Boil the udon noodles according to the package directions, drain them very well and transfer into a milky bouillon which you have made (step 2). Bring it to a boil and simmer for a few minutes. Divide the udon and soup into serving bowls.
2 to 3 oreo cookies - remove the cream layer inside the oreo cookies.
60g white chocolate
1. Place flour, sugar, salt in a food processor and process to mix, then add butter and milk. Re-process the machine and run until blended well (until the dough turns like a crumbly ball).
2. Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it to shape into a circle. Roll out the dough to about 0.3 to 0.5 cm thickness square shape and cut them into a long stick shape using the knife.
3. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
4. Bake them for about 8 to 10 mins preheated oven (180℃). Let the pocky cool down completely.
5. Process the cookies to a fine crumb in a food processor. Set aside.
6. Melt the white chocolate in a hot water bath (50℃), brush the chocolate all sides of pocky, let the excess drip off. Immediately sprinkle oreo crumbs over the chocolate. Repeat all pocky to finish. Place on the plate and chill until chocolate has set.
1. Mix the dry ingredients (semolina, bread flour, gluten flour) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with the spaghetti extrusion disc. Close lid.
2. In a small cup, add the 216ml water mix (2 egg + water), mix well and set aside. Turn the machine on and set it to the quantity you are making. Press Start.
3. Slowly pour the water mix through the opening in the lid.
4. Pasta dough will begin to form and noodle will come out within a few minutes. Cut the first noodles at about 10cm length and put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first noodle is not smooth enough :-)
5. The noodles will be extruded. Cut the pasta every 35cm (your choice).
6. Toss the pasta with a little bit of katakuriko/potato starch to prevent sticking.