280g bread flour (or 275g T65 and 5g gluten flour)
30g white sugar
5g powdered milk
25g unsalted butter
1. Add all the ingredients (except butter and yeast) in the pan of your bread machine. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions. After 5 min, add butter then add the yeast in the yeast compartment.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove the dough from the machine and place it on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 8 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball, and arrange the balls at the bottom of the chiffon cake mold. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume.
5. Lightly sprinkle flour over the bread, using a cooking sieve.
6. Preheat the oven to 170℃ and bake for about 20 min. Remove from the mold