250g mozzarella cheese (as much as you want) - cut into small chunks
1 pack of spaghetti or your preferred pasta (500g)
Olive oil to cook
1. In a skillet (or cooking pan) add 2 tbsp olive oil and stir-fry eggplants until wilted. Transfer into a plate and set aside.
2. In the same skillet (or cooking pan), heat another 1 tbsp olive oil and fry the garlic until fregrant. Add onion and cook until the onion is wilted.
3. Add ground beef and white wine, cook until the meat is no longer pink.
4. Add the ingredients A and bring it to boil. Cover and simmer for about 30 min.
5. Uncover and and maple syrup, simmer another 10 minutes.
6. About 10 minutes before the sauce is finished cooking, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil then cook pasta according to package directions, check for doneness a few minutes before the suggested cooking time.
7. Take the sauce off from the heat and toss in the cooked pasta. Add mozzarella cheese and lighlty mix together.
8. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the spagettie and serve straight away.
1. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry eggplants stirring often, until evenly cooked and lightly browned. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper and set aside.
2. Toss the chicken in the flour to coat, shake off any excess. In the same skillet, add chicken and fry them until chicken is no longer pink. Put the eggplants back to the skillet, add the ingredient "A" to season, continue cooking. Bring it to boil and, once it is boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer about 5 mins.