1 lettuce / Iceberg lettuce - wash and drain, then leaves separated
20 to 30g bean vermicelli or rice noodles (optional) - cut into 5 to 6cm lengths.
0.!Preparation step if you are going to add vermicelli:
Heat about 2cm of oil in a skillet to 180℃. Deep the noodles into the hot oil. Fry 1min or until crisp (but not browned). Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil. Break up into shorter vermicelli before use.
1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp sesame oil. Fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
2. Add pork and carrot. Cook until meat is no longer pink. Add mushroom and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the seasoning ingredients and stir occasionally to coat with sauce evenly.
4. Thicken over high heat as you add the dissolved katakuriko/potato starch. And now is also the time to add and mix the deep-fried vermicelli if you are including some.
1. In a large pot of salted (1/2 tsp salt) boiling water, cook the beans until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
2. In a wok or frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry garlic, ginger and zha cai. Cook until fragrant. Add leek, PS olive vegetables HK and ground pork (or ground beef), continue to stir-fry until the leek and pork are almost cooked.
3. Add dried chili (optional) and the ingredient "A" to season, cook for about 1 min. Then add green beans, stir for another minute.