1. In a large saucepan, place the pork belly and pour water to cover the pork completely (about 1cm more water above the pork). Add the ingredient A and bring it to a boil. Turn the heat to low and cook for about 30 to 40 min at low heat.
2. In a frying-pan, add all ingredient B and bring it to a boil. Place the boiled pork from #1 on the sauce. Let it cook down while coating the sauce on all pork sides.
1. In a non-stick frying pan, place the sliced pork (one by one) and cook until well browned and crispy over high heat. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil. Remove the oil from the pan, and repeat the same until all the pork is done. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add all the seasoning ingredients and mix. Set aside.
3. In a wok (or frying pan), heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the cooked pork, then pour the sauce. Mix.
4. Add the leek and saute lightly. Serve hot!
If you want to keep more crispy for the pork : After you fry the garlic and ginger, first you add the leek and the sauce, saute lightly to coat the leek with sauce evenly, finally add the pork. Mix quickly until the pork is coated with the sauce. Serve hot!
1. Make the marinade sauce Combine Marinade ingredients (A) in a bowl, then add pork. Marinate for about 30 minutes or even overnight.
2. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet or a wok over high heat. Cook the marinated meat and vegetables (carrots and onion), stirring occasionally until the meat is fully cooked or the sauce is nicely browned and thickened.