1 tbsp katakuriko/potato starch - dissolve in 2 tbsp water
1. In a medium cooking pot, add the all seasoning A ingredients and bring to a boil. Set aside. (not katakuriko/potato starch here yet.)
2. In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and add garlic and ginger, fry them until they are fragant. Add leek and shimeji (or the sliced button mushroom) and cook until they are tender. Sprinkle salt (1/3 tsp) and cook for a few seconds. Remove from the heat and let it to cool a bit, then add crab stick, mix well.
3. Beat eggs in a small bowl, and pour it over the vegetables to mix.
4. In a small cup, combine potato starch and water to mix. Bring again to a boil the soup which you made at step #1, and add potato starch mixture at the same time. Mix well to thicken sauce.
5. In a small fry pan, heat 1/2 tbsp oil (about), pour portion of the egg mixture and form a circular omelette using a spatula. Gently shake the fry pan to cook the egg mixture until desired consistency. Do not over cook. Cook halfway!
6. Place the egg over the steamed rice. Pour the thickened sauce on it.