1. In a wok or skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Add onion, red onion, carrot and cook, finally add ground beef, continue stir-frying until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Add "seasoning" ingredients (cooking sake, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, honey, ketchup, tomato paste, kosher salt, curry powder, paprika powder). Stir for another 3~5min over low heat. Then add green bell pepper. Cook for another few minutes.
3. Add mustard and sugar. Stir well.
4. Serve with hot steamed rice, top with an egg over the rice.
1. Add all the ingredient A into a medium bowl and add the chicken to marinate at least 30 minutes (or even overnight) in the fridge.
2.Making Sauce : In a bowl, add all the dipping sauce ingredients and mix. Let it sit in the fridge until use.
3. Add plain flour and katakuriko/potato starch in a plate and roll the chicken pieces in it until coated.
4. Heat 2 to 3 cm deep of vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Carefully add some chicken pieces (depending on your saucepan's size) and deep-fry them, turning occasionally, until crisp and cooked through. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Continue with the rest of the chicken.
1. In a bowl, add garlic, ginger, grated pork and ingredient A. Mix well to combine. Set aside.
2. Drain the topinambour and gently pat them dry with a paper towel. On a slice of topinambour, place about 1 tbsp filling from #1 and spread. Cover with another slice of topinambour on top and press down to make a sandwich.
3. Combine 2 eggs with milk. Coat the lotus roots 'sandwich' with katakuriko/potato starch thinly. Dip it in egg mixture, and finally coat it thoroughly with Panko (bread crumbs).
4. Put a tiny amount of panko in the hot oil to check if it is ready. If it sizzles, it's ready! (or stick a chopstick in the oil and see if bubbles start to appear around the chopstick). Remove excess panko from your 'sandwiches' and press them gently. Fry them both sides until browned.
1. In a bowl, add the ingredient A and mix, then add the chicken to marinate. In a another bowl, add the ingredient B and mix.
2. Dip the chicken in the Panko mix (ingredient B).
3. Shallow-fry the chicken on both sides until golden brown, then cover and simmer for about 1min. In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a small cooking pot, add alll the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.