1. Wrap the tofu with paper towel and micro-wave it (600W) for about 1 to 2 minutes. Break the drained tofu into small pieces.
2. In a bowl, add ground chicken, drained tofu and the ingredient A. Mix all together until everything is evenly combined.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot. Then shape the chicken into oblong patties and place them in the skillet. Fry on both side until lightly brown and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add all the sauce ingredient and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and put back the chicken in this sauce. Cover and simmer for about 5 min, then flip the chicken and cook for another 3 min with a lid.
5. Remove the lid and turn the heat to high, cook for a few mins or until the sauce has thickened.
1. Place chicken in a large pot and add water to cover. Cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a gentle boil and cook for about 10~15min. Remove the chicken and let it cool to room temperature.
2. Put the boiled chicken into your food processor and process until it is roughly chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl.
3. Add the ingredient A to season and knead the mixture until it becomes smooth and elastic.
4. Shape the mixture into small balls, about 2.5cm (1 inch) in diameter. Heat enough oil in a deep fry pan over medium heat. Deep-fry the chicken balls until nicely golden brown on all sides (as they are already cooked, no need to over-fry them). Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
Serve hot with ketchup, mayonnaise or mustard as you like!