1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then crush it into tiny pieces, using your hands. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix well to combine.
3. Foam the mixture into balls.
4. Deep-fry the tofu balls, turning them occasionally until all sides are light brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
1. In a small bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix. Set aside.
2. Make light cuts on the surface of the pork with the tip of a knife. Season them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a skillet, heat some oil over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, place the pork chops gently. Sear until golden, turning occasionally. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the meat.
4. Pour all the sauce in one go onto the pork and simmer for about 2 to 3min.