1. Fill a cooking pot with water. Place the chicken in it. Once it has boiled, simmer for about 15 to 20min or until chicken is cooked.
2. Remove the chicken from the hot water and drain. Cut into bite size bits. Put the chicken into your food processor and process until it becomes crumbs.
3. Transfer chicken into a big bowl. Add all seasoning ingredients and mix to combine evenly.
4. Shape the chicken mixture into small balls and place in hot oil. Cook all sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
5. Serve with a mix of mayonnaise and soy sauce. Or any other sauce you like!
1. Put the ingredient A (basil, cashew nut, olive oil) into your food-processor and pulse several times (scrape down the sides if need). Repeat until smooth paste. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add garlic, ginger, ground chicken, cabbage and the basil paste (Ingredient A) and mix well to combine evenly.
3. Now add egg and panko/bread crumbs. Mix well to combine evenly.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan, and shape the portion with your hands into a patty about 8 cm in diameter. Place the patty onto the pan over medium-high heat. Cook both sides until lightly browned. Then simmer (for about 15 mins) with a lid or cook all the way through over gentle heat.
5. Meanwhile make the sauce : In a small cup, just add all the sauce ingredient and mix.
6. Transfer the burger to the plate and pour the sauce over the hamburger, serve hot!