1. In a medium cooking pot, add water. Bring it to a boil and add the tapioca. Bring to a boil again, and reduce the heat down to medium low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until translucent, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
2. Turn off the heat and strain the tapioca pearls using a fine sieve. Rinse under cold water. Set aside.
3. Peel mango and cut into bite pieces. Set aside to use as garnish for about 50g. In a blender or a food processor, combine the remaining mango and process until smooth and thick.
4. In a cooking pot, add coconut milk, milk, water, evaporated milk and sugar. Heat over medium heat until almost boiled. Transfer into a heat safe bowl. Then add the cooked tapioca pearls. Let it cool in a water bath.
5. Once it has cooled down, add mango puree and mix. Add heavy cream and condensed milk and mix.
6. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
7. Divide mango tapioca milk into serving bowls and garnish with diced mangoes (which you have set aside). Serve immediately.