200g dried flat rice noodles - soak about 40min in water
1. Combine ingredients A in a bowl and let the beef marinate for about 10min.
2. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well, set aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet or a wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef and sear until browned. Transfer onto the plate and set aside.
4. In the same skillet (or wok) add another 1 tbsp oil and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the onions and the noodles. Stir-fry on high until it's all mixed evenly. Add the cooked beef.
5. Pour in the mixed sauce from #2. Stir and mix it all together. Once the noodles are a little soft, add the bean sprouts and leek. Then stir-fry until the bean sprouts are just tender (about 30 seconds).