1. In a skillet, heat 1 to 2 tbsp vegetable oil, fry garlic until fragrant. Add onion and pork. Cook until pork is no longer pink, and make sure to separate any meat lumps with the back of your frying spoon.
2. Add all ingredients A to season and cook for a few more minutes until well mixed.
3. Serve over hot steamed rice and decorate with sliced cucumbers all around.
1. In a large pot of salted (1/2 tsp salt) boiling water, cook the beans until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
2. In a wok or frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry garlic, ginger and zha cai. Cook until fragrant. Add leek, PS olive vegetables HK and ground pork (or ground beef), continue to stir-fry until the leek and pork are almost cooked.
3. Add dried chili (optional) and the ingredient "A" to season, cook for about 1 min. Then add green beans, stir for another minute.