4 rice cooker cups of rice - about 450g (uncooked Japanese rice, short grain)
4 rice cooker cups of water (160ml x 4 = 640ml)
For the seasoning of rice (A)
100ml apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
12g salt (2 tsp)
For the filling
100g crab sticks - roughly chopped
160g ham - chopped
300g cucumber - cut into small cubes (or 200g green beans - cut into small pices)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp fine salt
20 mini tomatoes - cuto into half
120g smoked salmon - cut into bite sizes
1. In a small pan, add the ingredient A. Bring to boil. Set aside, this is the sushi vinegar.
2. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice in the rice cooker bowl and add water. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for about 10 mins.
3. Transfer the rice to a sushi rice mixing tub (moistend with a water) or a medium bowl, and pour sushi vinegar over the rice. Slice mix the rice with a rice paddle gently to combine vinegar and rice together well. Let it cool down.
4.Making scrambled eggs In a bowl, add egg, sugar and salt and mix well. Heat some oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture. Mix with 4 to 5 chopsticks, forming large soft curds. Set aside.
5. In an another bowl, add cucumber and mix with salt. Leave for about 15 min. Drain well and mix with mayonnaise. Set aside.
6. Now add all the filling ham, cucumber (or green beans), egg, crab sticks into the sushi rice. Mix gently with a rice paddle. Do not over mix. Laslyt, add the tomatoes and mix lightly. Arrange some smoked salmon over the sushi for topping.