1. Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a fying-pan, cook pork (or chicken) until almost cooked. Then add eggplants and continue cooking until lightly wilted. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a cooking pot over medium heat. Saute garlic uand ginger until fragrant and add the homemade green curry paste, cook until aromatic (about 3 min), add the coconut milk and water.
3. cooked pork and eggplant mix (from step1), and bring it to boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and let it simmer for about 5 mins.
4. Add fish sauce and mix. Sprinkle a dash of salt if need to your taste.
5. Finally add the red or green bell pepper and baby corn. Bring it to a quick boil.
1. Wash the rice well in several changes of cold water until the water is clear. Soak rice in the clean water about 10 to 30 min. Drain and rinse well in the sieve. Place them in your rice cooker and add 1 cup water, then start the rice cooker.
2. While the rice is cooking, combine the coconut milk, sugar and salt in a small pan and bring it to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolved. Reduce the heat to low and add diluted cornstarch. Remove from the heat. Pour the coconut milk sauce into a small bowl and chill to let it cool.
3. Cut mango into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
4. Place the sticky rice on a serving dish and arrange the mango side of the rice. Add the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.