1. Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a fying-pan, cook pork (or chicken) until almost cooked. Then add eggplants and continue cooking until lightly wilted. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a cooking pot over medium heat. Saute garlic uand ginger until fragrant and add the homemade green curry paste, cook until aromatic (about 3 min), add the coconut milk and water.
3. cooked pork and eggplant mix (from step1), and bring it to boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and let it simmer for about 5 mins.
4. Add fish sauce and mix. Sprinkle a dash of salt if need to your taste.
5. Finally add the red or green bell pepper and baby corn. Bring it to a quick boil.