1. Combine strawberry and sugar (50g) in a saucepan and cook it over medium heat until strawberries have softened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. In a bowl add egg yolk. Pour the milk into the bowl little by little, and mix. Add sugar (20 to 30g) and mix.
3. Transfer the milk mix into a small pan and heat up to 75~80℃ over medium heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 3min, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
4. Using a fine mesh filter (your usual sieve will do), strain the milk into a heat-safe bowl, then add inverted sugar and glucose. Mix well to melt. Let it cool down completely.
5. Once the milk mixture is cooled completely, add the strawberry sauce. Mix well.
6. Add heavy cream and mix.
7 Transfer the ice cream mixture into your compressor ice cream maker and let it run according to manufacturer's instructions. It should take 40~60min, depending on how cold the mixture. In case, you should let it run until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
8. Transfer the ice cream to a storage container, and let it freeze until you eat!