1. Add all ingredients to your bread machine according to manufacturer's directions. Start dough cycle.
2. When dough cycle is complete, turn dough out onto lightly floured board. Divide dough into two equal pieces then roll into a about 10cm x 15cm rectangle for both. (Working with 1 portion at a time).
3. Fold in the middle then pinch seam together. Lay it seam side down on the prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle bread flour on it. Cover loosely with a plastic wrap. Then you can just cover with the baking sheet (see picture).
4. Let rise in a warm place until nearly doubled in size, about for 40 to 60 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 250 degrees C. Score the baguettes with a sharp knife and put several drops of oil in cut line. Put the baguettes in the oven for 10 to 13 mins until golden brown, then lower the temperature to 200 degrees C. Continue to bake it another 10 to 12 mins. (Baking total : 20 mins)