1. Preheat oven to 100Â°C. Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
2. Beat egg whites until quite foamy and soft peaks form using an electric mixer. (Gradually increasing the speed up to medium.)
3. Gradually add the sugar a tablespoon at a time while beating until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
4. Carefully place meringue into a pastry bag and Pipe them onto prepared sheets. Bake meringues for about 1 to 1:30 hours until completely dry.
5. First make your garnish, stir chocolate and coconut oil occasionally until melted â dip coconut meringues in melted chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate and sprinkle nonpareils. Refrigerate until set.