1. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
2. Melt butter in a small pan on medium low heat, combine water, milk and sugar until the batter will be smooth.
3. Remove from the heat, add coconut oil, monin vanilla syrup (optional), grinded coconut, beaten eggs, salt and vanilla, then mix well. Stir in the sifted flour. Again mixing till smooth, the batter will be thick and soft.
4. Heat a pizzelle iron and brush lightly with oil or butter and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the batter onto hot pizzelle iron and cook them until golden brown. Each machine heats differently so it depends on how brown you like your Pizzelles.
5. Carefully remove pizzelle from iron, and place it on a wire rack. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container to keep crispy!