1. Preheat oven to 180C degree. Line non-stick teflon baking Sheets
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, sugar at medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until it is smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Add lemon juice, honey, water, lemon monin syrup and lemon zest to combine. Then stir in sifted flour, stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Spoon about 1 tsp of batter for each flake, space them about 4 inches apart and make nice disk shapes with the teaspoon. Cookies will spread bigger in the oven! Bake 1 sheet at a time in the middle of the oven until golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes.
5. Cool down cookies on sheet for about 1 to 2 mins. Carefully remove them from the sheet. Then transfer to wire racks for complete cool down.