5g cremfix (whipped cream stabilizer) - better add if your cream is less than 35% fat
20g white sugar
fruits which you like (blueberry, raspberry, mango, kiwi and banana etc...)
1. Preheat oven to 100 - 110 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, beat egg white on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gradually add in the sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, whisk until the meringue looks glossy.
3. Whisk in the vinegar and sifted corn starch.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Pipe a 6 to 7cm circle and try to make a hole in the middle.
5. Transfer the baking sheet to oven and bake it about for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Turn off oven and leave in until oven is cold.
6. Whip cream to soft peaks. Spoon cream into center of meringues, and arrange with your favorite fruits on top.
NOTE : if your cream is less than 35% fat, then I recommend to add whipped cream stabilizer (I used cremfix here). In case, mix cream stabilizer and sugar together in advance. Add when your cream is getting a soft peak.