100g unsalted butter - softened / at room temperature
90g brown sugar
2 egg yolks
1 tbsp instant coffee powder (1 tbsp hot water to melt.)
1 tbsp nutella
1 tsp grand marnier
1. Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
2. In a small cup, melt the coffee powder with 1 tbsp hot water and put it aside to let it cool.
3. In a medium bowl, place butter and sugar, using hand mixer, mix together well on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Add egg yolk, lukewarm coffee, nutella and grand marnier. Beat on low speed until well-blended.
4. Sift flour into the mixture and continue mixing until the dough looks uniform with a spatula.
5. Roll the dough into tiny ovals shape like coffee beans, etch a line across the oval shaped dough with the knife, and then place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
6. Bake them for about 10 to 15 mins. Let the cookies cool completely.