If you use almond praline powder (homemade), then remove 1 tbsp confectioner's sugar from the ingredients.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C degree.
2. Sift the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, almond powder (or praline powder), confectioner's sugar, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a another medium bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar together with a hand mixer at medium-high speed until smooth.
4. Pour milk into the butter mixture little by little, mix well using a hand mixer at low speed.
5. Add sifted flour mix into the butter mixture and stir it until just combined with a spatula. Put the dough in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
6. Grab the small quantity of cookie dough out of the fridge and place onto a well-floured surface and roll out dough to approximately 5 to 7 mm thickness using a well-floured rolling pin. Cut into rounds with cookie cutter. Move the cookies to the baking sheet you prepared.
7. Bake for 12 to 13 mins or until pale brown. Let the cookies cool down on wire rack. I like the cookie to be crispy, I leave them in the oven around 15 minutes. Storage in an airtight tin.