1. In a medium bowl, add all seasoning ingredients. place the pork into the bowl, coat it thoroughly in marinade. Transfer to a zip-lock bag. Let it marinade overnight in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 180 C degree.
3. Put the pork on a parchment-lined baking sheet and place it to the oven. Bake for about 30 to 40 mins. Turn the meat once after about 15 mins baking. If it gets too brown before cooked, cover loosely with aluminum foil. Remove the meat from the oven. Take and keep 1 tbsp marinade sauce from the meat juice, if it is not burned.
4. Let the meat rest for about 10 minutes and cut it into about 5mm thin slices.
5. In a small bowl, combine all the dipping sauce ingredients together and mix well. Add that 1 tbsp sauce from #3 if you managed to keep some. (optional)
6. Serve hot with steamed rice and garnish with fresh coriander.