Note : If you can not find Chinese cabbage or chive, add another vegetable, like leek, onion, more carrots and cabbage.
1. Make the dipping sauce Combine together all dipping sauce ingredients and chill it till you serve.
2. Make the spring roll filling Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a wok over medium-high, and cook garlic and ginger until fragrant , then add the pork and stir-fry until no longer pink.
3. When the pork is cooked, add the vegetables gradually, carrot, cabbage, chive, Chinese cabbage and finally bean vermicelli. Continue stir frying over medium heat until the vegetables become wilted. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
4. Add all the seasoning ingredients and stir-fry until there is no liquid left. In a small cup, mix together water and cornstarch. Then pour diluted cornstarch over the vegetable filling. Mix well and wait until the sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and add chopped coriander and mix. Cool the mixture completely.
5. Make the spring roll Fill a bowl with lukewarm water, immerse one rice paper into the water for 1 second to soften. Lay the wrapper flat onto cooking board and wipe excess fluid with kitchen towels. Now wait till it become soften enough to roll up.
6. Place a tablespoon of filling near the top edge of the soften rice paper and roll them up tightly. (See photo). Repeat it until the filling mixture finish.
7. Add oil to a saucepan to reach a depth of about 1cm and heat up to 140°C at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, add the spring roll carefully to avoid stick together. (A few at a time) Fry one side slowly until they are golden brown for about 5 mins (do not touch the spring rolls) and turn the spring roll to fry the other side.
8. Meanwhile, add all the dipping sauce into the small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
9. Drain the excess oil by lying over paper towels. Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.