1. For the Bechamel sauce, in a medium sauce pan, heat the butter over medium-low heat until melted completely. Add the flour and stir them together until smooth. Reduce the heat to low, and then pour the milk a little at a time, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens and smoothens. Add seasalt and soy sauce in the bechamel sauce and mix well. Set aside.
2. In a fry pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and fry the garlic until they are fragrant. Add all "filling A" in the fry pan and stir them well until they are tender. Add all the seasoning ingredients and stir them well. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the milk mixture and the filling together and mix well. Transfer to the baking pan and cover with a plastic wrap. Keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour to make the mixture harder.
4. Meanwhile prepare 3 bowls, one with flour, one with 2 beaten eggs (add 2 tbsp milk and 1/2 tbsp oil), and a last one with panko (bread crumbs).
5. Get the chilled mixture out from the fridge, (coat your hands with oil to avoid sticking) and make a round shape croquette.
6. Dip each croquette (in this order) in Flour, Egg then panko. Make sure to cover with panko evenly.
6. In a large frying pot, heat the oil on medium-high heat to 180C degree. Deep fry the croquette until both sides are golden brown. Immediately serve!