For the green part : choose as you like some of broccoli, asparagus, green pea or salad
1. In a bowl, add egg, sugar and salt and mix them well. Set a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Pour in the egg mixture slowly, stirring quickly, using several chop-sticks will create small, soft curds. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add all the seasoning ingredients and mix. Add ground beef (or ground chicken) and knead with your hand.
3. In a fry pan, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat and cook the grinder ginger (35g) until fragrant. Add the marinated beef (or chicken) and cook until almost cooked through, using spatula. Break up big chunks to smaller pieces while you cook. Simmer for about 5min, stirring continually.
4. Boil or steam the green vegetable you chose. Set aside.
5. Serve steamed rice in a bowl or plate and put the three toppings you just made on top as you like!